- “When children have married parents” | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on GOP FAIL
- So the people voted | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on 54/41
- The facts of life | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on CWA ladies caught in another lie
- Phillips campaign falsely attributes statement to Equality Loudoun | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on CWA ladies caught in another lie
- Sorry for your discomfort | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on CWA ladies caught in another lie
TagsAbuse Adoption Animus Anti-gay industry Bob Marshall Bullying Campaigns Civil rights Community Constitution Dick Black Discrimination Doing the right thing Drama policy Editorials Equality Virginia Eugene Delgaudio Faith Gay-Straight Alliance General Assembly Hall of Shame Hate crimes Hate groups HB 751 Heckler's veto Law LCPS Legislation Letters Marriage Marshall-Newman Amendment Media Montgomery County Moral confusion Pants on Fire Parenting Patrick Henry College Reality-based world Religious authoritarianism Schools Transphobia Viewpoint discrimination Virginia Youth “Affirmation of Marriage Act”
Monthly Archives: April 2011
The inevitable result of “it”
What you will see below is the result of people being told they should see other people as “it.” A woman is violently assaulted in a Baltimore McDonalds, dragged across the floor, repeatedly kicked in the head until she has … Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, News Tagged Eugene Delgaudio, Hate crimes, Hate groups, Human rights, Transphobia 2 Comments
Bob Marshall chooses personal prejudice over children. Is anyone surprised?
It’s not enough for Bob Marshall that same sex couples have to move outside the state temporarily in order for both to be adoptive parents – in Virginia, second parent adoption or adoption by unmarried couples is illegal, so we … Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, News Tagged Adoption, Bob Marshall, Civil rights, Discrimination, Parenting, Virginia Comments Off on Bob Marshall chooses personal prejudice over children. Is anyone surprised?
The good news
From the New York Times, on the growing LGBT student movement at evangelical Christian colleges: Decades after the gay rights movement swept the country’s secular schools, more gays and lesbians at Christian colleges are starting to come out of the … Continue reading →