We think that all families are important and deserve security, all children have the right to a safe and supportive educational environment, and all members of the community are entitled to respectful and equal representation by our elected officials.
Our goal is a Loudoun community free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity. By participating in civic life, building relationships with business, religious, and community leaders, and living our lives with integrity, we can create a community with respect for all.
Whether you are only interested in local social events, are looking for opportunities to participate in education and advocacy, or just want to stay informed about GLBT issues in our local community, Equality Loudoun has a way to stay connected and involved that is right for you.
We are nonpartisan, 100% volunteer and grassroots driven. Please consider becoming a member, and sustaining our ongoing work building a Loudoun community that includes ALL of us.
What we do:
- Networking through social events
- Nonpartisan voter information
- Visibility through civic participation
- Partnership with Equality Virginia and other regional GLBT organizations
- Building relationships with local businesses and faith communities
- Legislative updates and education
- Information about the opponents of equality in Loudoun and beyond
- Advocacy with elected officials
- Outreach and education in the community