- “When children have married parents” | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on GOP FAIL
- So the people voted | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on 54/41
- The facts of life | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on CWA ladies caught in another lie
- Phillips campaign falsely attributes statement to Equality Loudoun | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on CWA ladies caught in another lie
- Sorry for your discomfort | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on CWA ladies caught in another lie
TagsAbuse Adoption Animus Anti-gay industry Bob Marshall Bullying Campaigns Civil rights Community Constitution Dick Black Discrimination Doing the right thing Drama policy Editorials Equality Virginia Eugene Delgaudio Faith Gay-Straight Alliance General Assembly Hall of Shame Hate crimes Hate groups HB 751 Heckler's veto Law LCPS Legislation Letters Marriage Marshall-Newman Amendment Media Montgomery County Moral confusion Pants on Fire Parenting Patrick Henry College Reality-based world Religious authoritarianism Schools Transphobia Viewpoint discrimination Virginia Youth “Affirmation of Marriage Act”
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Meet the woman who just told everyone she thinks of herself as a vagina.
Her name is “Natassia,” at least that’s the name she uses at the Patch. I won’t bore you with the rest of her moronic comment describing “openly homosexual boys” here, but this is how she ended it: “(And yes, a … Continue reading
Posted in Commentary Tagged Animus, Things that are pathetic Comments Off on Meet the woman who just told everyone she thinks of herself as a vagina.
Reactions to Jason Collins in the Patch
Dusty Smith of the Ashburn Patch has a nice article up about reaction to the coming out of Wizards center Jason Collins. He interviewed the co-founders of Equality Loudoun for a local perspective. Washington Wizards center Jason Collins has won … Continue reading
Virginia GOP doubles down on detachment from reality
In his television ad, Republican gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli attempts to reinvent himself as a progressive (i.e., he wants viewers to see him as someone who “stands up for the vulnerable,” who prioritizes the prevention of sexual assault, who volunteers … Continue reading →