- “When children have married parents” | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on GOP FAIL
- So the people voted | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on 54/41
- The facts of life | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on CWA ladies caught in another lie
- Phillips campaign falsely attributes statement to Equality Loudoun | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on CWA ladies caught in another lie
- Sorry for your discomfort | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on CWA ladies caught in another lie
TagsAbuse Adoption Animus Anti-gay industry Bob Marshall Bullying Campaigns Civil rights Community Constitution Dick Black Discrimination Doing the right thing Drama policy Editorials Equality Virginia Eugene Delgaudio Faith Gay-Straight Alliance General Assembly Hall of Shame Hate crimes Hate groups HB 751 Heckler's veto Law LCPS Legislation Letters Marriage Marshall-Newman Amendment Media Montgomery County Moral confusion Pants on Fire Parenting Patrick Henry College Reality-based world Religious authoritarianism Schools Transphobia Viewpoint discrimination Virginia Youth “Affirmation of Marriage Act”
Monthly Archives: November 2011
This is what hate speech encourages.
This is what hate speech gives people with violent inclinations license to do. When they are erroneously told, by someone like hate group leader Eugene Delgaudio, that gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender people are threatening to something they value, such … Continue reading
Posted in Commentary, News Tagged Eugene Delgaudio, Hate crimes, Hate groups Comments Off on This is what hate speech encourages.
Unfit for office, unfit for endorsement
I could never, had I been asked to imagine the most ridiculous and easily verifiable lie that Eugene Delgaudio might invent, have imagined something as ridiculous and easily verifiable as this: When contacted by the Loudoun Times-Mirror for comment about … Continue reading
Posted in Advocacy, Commentary, News Tagged Animus, Eugene Delgaudio, Hate groups, Media, Pants on Fire Comments Off on Unfit for office, unfit for endorsement
It’s not personal
I think that must be what the rioting Penn State students and anyone else making excuses would say to the victims of child rapist Jerry Sandusky, if they felt the need to say anything to them at all. Sorry you … Continue reading →