Apparently, some in the deceitful showerhead group in Montgomery County are circulating the false rumor – corrected here by Chief of Police J. Thomas Manger – that the county has had four rapes “by men dressing as women and lying in wait for their victims in ladies restrooms.” I guess that when reality doesn’t conform to your only “argument,” you can just make up your own reality. A truly pathetic new low in moral depravity.
- “When children have married parents” | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on GOP FAIL
- So the people voted | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on 54/41
- The facts of life | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on CWA ladies caught in another lie
- Phillips campaign falsely attributes statement to Equality Loudoun | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on CWA ladies caught in another lie
- Sorry for your discomfort | Equality Loudoun Archive, 2003-2013 on CWA ladies caught in another lie
TagsAbuse Adoption Animus Anti-gay industry Bob Marshall Bullying Campaigns Civil rights Community Constitution Dick Black Discrimination Doing the right thing Drama policy Editorials Equality Virginia Eugene Delgaudio Faith Gay-Straight Alliance General Assembly Hall of Shame Hate crimes Hate groups HB 751 Heckler's veto Law LCPS Legislation Letters Marriage Marshall-Newman Amendment Media Montgomery County Moral confusion Pants on Fire Parenting Patrick Henry College Reality-based world Religious authoritarianism Schools Transphobia Viewpoint discrimination Virginia Youth “Affirmation of Marriage Act”
Pingback: Amorality is not a mental disorder |